- Learn about your own gifts and tap into the unique nature of who you are.
- Learn how to remove anything that stops you from living into your full potential.
- Use the tools to respond to Life in a holistic way, evoking creative potential within the Self, a tribe or an organization.
- Know how to see the power and the potential danger of any given action.
- Develop practices that evokes people’s will and ability to maintain and balance all the territories of their own lives and those that an organization or community holds.
- Incorporate advanced leadership tools for assessment, strategy and decision-making to enable a clear, quick response to any given situation.
Do you want to support a Council Guide in training who is challenged to come up with the tuition fee? We are appreciating your donation and generous support. You can use the link below for a partial scholarship of CHF 300.-
For more information, please contact Matti Straub-Fischer, Guide for Council Guide Trainings in Switzerland.